Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Skype with Pamela
Lovely conversation with Pamela. Seeing her in a room and everything just remind me of how alone she could be at times. It just brought me empathy and sadness out of a sudden. However I know she can overcome it, cause she has God with her. That's all we need at times. To fill our heart, mind and soul with the holy spirit and there will be peace. I guess that's all I needed, like a date. Quality time is just what I need, a time to talk to somebody, a time to confide to somebody & a time to htht with somebody. Every time I talk to somebody I will discover something new and it's really really good. There is like tons of tons of stuff that I won't be able to know them and which is why we gotta talk to each other on a weekly basis. Final realization of it. :) Time to do something productive, qt. Tata.