Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Sometimes I asked people to spend time/hangout is simply that. I won't say until so specific like it's my Birthday/ I'm going overseas/ I'm entering NS so lets go spend time/hangout. I won't do that. I suppose I doesn't want it to be a factor for the person to spend time with me. I just want it to be purely their decision and not other thing that causing them to come. They might feel I got force to go, some people might feel that. So oh wellz, I rather not say it. At least I know how you really feel and not pretending that you are good and wanna come along to spend time with me if you don't want to.

You don't know a thing about me.
God sends His strongest soldiers to fight the toughest battle,
If I'm going on a toughest battle, I will outfight it.