Monday, July 23, 2012

















#1: Lovely brothers, Matthew & Paul.
#2-3: Celebrating Angelo's 19th Birthday.
#3-6: Peixin's Baptism 18th of July 2012.
#7: Turtle soup hangout with my dates people & Joyce w/o Arthur.
#8-10: ginnyjiejie, tannyjiejie and louis.
#11-13: Popo's 81th Birthday.

So grateful to have so many events happening in my previous week. Had prayer with Angelo yesterday and it suddenly made me realized how much I'm not doing good enough, it just makes me wanna breakdown and weep. The things I'm going through is like madness. The pressure of me needing to evangelize is coming all directions, if I'm not doing anything all of my relatives all going to hell. That's the real fact and I really makes me wanna do so much yet I only can do so little. Especially what Angelo said the fire in us couldn't just gone like this, we needa let it burn stronger and stronger. God helps us not lose the fire in us, but allow it to be bigger and stronger. I really need to rely on God and not to stress and rely on my own personal strength which won't bring me go far. Slowly Derrick slowly. I can overcome it. I can.
And finally I heard my favourite song sang by the Band yesterday, Lead me to Calvary. The song which able to make me ponder so deeply and it touches my soul. I love it so much. With them singing it, I'm just so so so so so encouraged, felt connected with God.
Dated Shermaine.
Oh gosh, I'm her first date! Didn't realized it and prepared much though. Nonetheless, she's a chatterbox & really easygoing. Talking to her was great & I learnt so much from her though she's just four months old, she's mature enough to do so many things and stand firm in her conviction which till now I might not be able to do so. Impressive. Really really hope she did enjoy herself during the date and will continue to look forward to more dates in the future.

Warmness from the heart,
Touches all those around you,
Bringing smiles to all.
Haiku Poem by Shermaine.