Thursday, July 12, 2012

Today marked the day when my Tree is leaving





#1- The first time I went for the amazing race and the day when I know all the disciples.
#2- My First date with LamYuenTong
#3- The recent date with my tree again after a year

So much of a change, the girl who brought me to church and now a sister in Christ whom inspired me so much and here am I now still a disciple and will continue this difficult path with God. I have changed so much, never able to know what I can do till now I'm doing great things for God and I know I can do even better.
It will be the time that we will say goodbye to one another, and it's really a time for us to grow and be a stronger disciple ever than before. A moment of time when most of us depart to different ministry and really start changing for the better. It's really a time for Rachel, Pamela and me to change and move on to our adulthood life and grow in different perspectives that God wants us to! The nurses are all splitting up. Rachel going to the Singles, Pamela going to overseas to study and me proceeding into the NS which is the Campus Ministry. So much of a change for the people in Poly. I really hope they will still do great and do their very best for God. It won't be easy on them too, when we leave, but God has a better plan for them and us. We are joining the team whereby they need us! Part and parcel of life, we needa move on and go to the team that we will form into a Dream Team and know that God has the best interest in us.
Pamela, I know you would do great even though you have issues that is troubling you, your perseverance and effort will paid off one day. God will never forsake you and me, all the best! Will be praying for you.



Goodbye Pamela
Love you,
Derrick