Had a marvelous dinner with pamela, xinru and izzulwan ♥
Out of a sudden, I just strike by so many little things that caused me to be so upset and moody. Oh gosh. In the noon, Sam and I saw a lady collapse in the middle of the control station and I was seriously stunned for many seconds. It really makes me ponder so deeply that what am I really doing? Why didn't i go and help? Seriously, what am I doing? I really felt so troubled by it. Sigh, God I know I have disappoint you so much. I don't know what to say but I'm really sorry. :(
I'm out-powered by my emotions, seriously. I think nobody ask me what I like anymore, until today when Pamela asked me. Wow, it's like I have been asking people what they like until I like what they like already. Then where else is me? Oh wellz. shall stop ranting here already. It's killing me deeply right now... ... ...



