Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The day where I'm no longer a teen


 The limmies ♥

Born in the Year of Dog ♥ (Marshall and Shannon)





Cherie my tangjie, My all time cousin + Bff ♥ 

My cute & youngest cousin! ♥ 
Forever spastic &hearts
 Marshall and Mayor ♥ 


Here come the pigs! Cheryl & Samuel ♥ 

Peter & Samuel ♥ 






 Born in the same year! Mouse and Cow &heart;

My Biaojie, Eelin ♥





 Yes, for once, all of us are out as a cousins! There is always missing one of a few of them, for once we are really united as one. Really feel so loved to gather them out to celebrate my Birthday. Just look above the last two pictures, oh gosh. We have just changed so much! It's always so loved to be with them no matter what, we will have lots of craziness together && the memories will always stay with me forever. Simply glad to have them around, cousins with different characters and background just get together, love you guys so much, with such simple && enjoyable day with all of you Limmies with a Png ♥ ♥ Marshie's birthday is coming! Time to get spastic :D


14 of May! ♥
Thanks for the starbucks water bottle! Deeply appreciated it. Time and time again, I'm reminded of the love of the brothers && sisters. I guess I didn't really take it to heart, if not I won't be always feeling alone/insignificant. But it really shows how much people do care and love me. Thank you guys for the verses! Two is better than one, thanks alot for the reminder! It will take some time for me to digest it.