Sunday, May 20, 2012
Blind Date
Dated Venessa
This was one of the deviant date I had but definitely one of the most exciting and filling date i had :) Never expect to be in this kinda date, nonetheless the experience was simply amazing !
Venessa, Be strong kay? Things might be tough and seems unsolvable but God will always provide a way out whether or not you wanna follow Him. You gotta overcome what you have been struggling all the while. It will always seems difficult and impossible, but you gotta have the faith! Faith is all you need to do it! I'll be praying for you, don't give up && all the best in mugging for your A's ♥
Woah, It has been a year already, and I remember vividly what happened and reading what the brothers & sisters had wrote me on the Bigbig blue flag that they had designed for me on my Birthday a year ago. It was just so heartwarming. The people there was just so encouraging and I just missed the feeling so badly. :( Thank God for putting me in this kingdom without so, I won't know so many lovely and amazing people out there! Nonetheless, God is awesome and helped me to feel soooo encourage & recharge again. Time to fight fight and fight.






