Friday, February 24, 2012

It's all over.

No more school for me, It's pre-graduation partay yet I'm not feeling so ecstatic in state I'm feeling burdensome. Received a text from my cousin that my Grandma was admitted to ttsh for tachycardia. It was like a huge knife stabbing right into my heart again. All the negative thoughts just ran through my mind. I really needa calm down. Everything is gonna be fine. But I can't. Things just hit me so badly then I wanna really go silence and I know if I do that it will only cause me to feel even more worst. Went home with Angie at 10pm after church service feeling so down. Eating my paddle pop shaky's shake ice-cream while my eyes are filled with tears of sadness. Miserable me.
Anyway throughout these three years, I realized I known so many people till the extend that I have so many pictures I wanna upload and show it to all of you! It'll take some time, Be patience :) It was such a enjoyable, fascinating long roller coaster ride for me. I do enjoyed it a lot even though my group faces so many obstacles, challenges and even for me to overcome my weakness and it was worth it. YAY! love the lecturers, nurses and friends I made throughout my entire three years in NYP. Love you guys deeply ♥


C'mon Derrick, cheer up cheer up cheer up. God please comfort my family and my relatives and specially my Grandma that she will recover soon. I deeply sincerely pray for her.