Saturday, February 18, 2012

My new bb housing


☮1 a gift from Megan ☮2 It's my spiritual birthday gift from my bestfriend :)
                                                           
My new bb housing from Megan, my SB's gift from Pamela & lastly The St of the day with Angie. I'm always so fascinated to receive gifts even like a simple card it will cheer me up instantly. That's how God really send encouragement to me, I do feel it.
Pamela, thank you so much for the daily bread! ♥ It's like a constant reminder for me to really cherish my time with God and I really can see how much you have grown as well. For me, there's many more weaknesses for me to overcome as well. And I know what are they and I'm constantly working on them. 
Thank God for putting me through those test to really make me change for the better.
Time to get some sleep, Nights my dear friends.