Saturday, February 25, 2012

Subgroup 3


☮ Subgroup 3
Amazingly three years has gone just with a blink of an eye. It's my lovely groupates which we have go through thick and thin all the while. Never felt so much better that we are able to meet once again. I truly missed them even so much. And I'm the youngest! :D

Look at them! They came into Nursing with BF and now they are singles. Wanie and Fatin. Same rank like me now :) aww.

☮ With Nurwanie
First time ever, I took a picture with Wanie! This is like God's miracle Final day, in school and this is the final 
opportunity. At last, she has her freedom w/o her nasty controlling bf. Anyway, she is our subgroup brilliant girl. It always good to have somebody to look upon to and really good to have such nice and patience team member like her! She remembered our student id number till now, I was simply amaze by her and she's our all-time director list girl man! Unfortunately things happened and cause her to lost it during year 3 sem 2. It was heart-rending to know it, cause of the bf and she lost it. Nonetheless, she was still the brilliant girl I ever known in my subgroup! ♥ 



                                                         ☮ With Fatin Hanani
FatinHanani, the super duper straightforward girl I know. Always the boldest among us, I really admire that. She might look so lazy but she's always the one initiating to bring her laptop, do the changes in the ppt. It was pretty much to handle at times but I really do appreciated what she had contributed. And it was the greatest  moment to work and know her and the rest of my groupmates. Wonderful time spent ♥ 
                                                                                                                                
    ☮ NandarMoe. 
                                 
 Moemoe is different now. She came into Nursing Single now attached. so envious of her, but it's alright. My turn will come soon. There were times which Fatin & Wanie met with problems with their bfs and there is only left with moemoe and I. Those were the times that we had to really stick to each other and overcome the obstacles that were in front of us. It wasn't easy for us, but I'm glad I have moemoe around. Awesome groupmate! ♥


☮ First ever group picture taken.



☮Now it the last time we taken this picture. Pretty sad but on the bright side, We have grown! :)


All the best to my beloved group mates. 
Lets do our best in everything that we are doing.