Get lost in books is much better than getting lost in reality. When you are lost in reality, you will hardly can back where you used to be. It's really a dilemma now whether am I lost? To my amazement i was just lost searching for my conviction but after today's activity day I felt so much better than before. The movie we watched we incredibly touching and it srsly change my mindset after awhile. I can't always just follow what people ask me to do just because it's right. I needa apply it to my life. This is something tough to manage and to do it as well. But I'm trying wholeheartedly. I'm still in the midst of doing it so, and I shall do it for my sake and do it to glorify him. haha! Suddenly I felt so holy~
Maybe this is how things work,
& I shall slowly explore and see what God can really do.
Goodnight people.
