Tuesday, January 4, 2011

After what Pamela asked me today, I felt that I don't know what is my conviction, don't know why i wanna get baptized, don't know why i wanna become a Christian, don't know how do I even know there is a God in this world. All these question keep me pondering pondering and pondering.
At last, I did get my conclusion ultimately but there's still some reasoning i still don't get it. Can't go out with a sister one-to-one? Then can I go out with my blood-related sister alone? Cannot? I grew up with sisters eh. And you said cannot. What is this suppose to mean? I gonna have temptation uh. Then what about guy-guy alone? Can't temptation set in too? I just catch no balls at all. No link ttm. If only the rules is flexible. It is fixed and doesn't mean everybody work that way. And if i needa change my perception. It'll gonna takes time. It is just too difficult for me to accept. Even at times i also felt that female-female bs is already so bias. Just because of girl-girl might be easier to understand, it doesn't mean guy-girl bs don't work as well. Why musn't it be so one-sided? Can't it be flexible? So unfair~ I'm born in the Y-generation. So I just need the answer to stop me from asking. Tell me why why why.