I'm feeling soooooooooooooooo lost right now :( I needa find my way back home!Just came back from attachment. Today I was kinda early, it was like another miracle day for me to be early. Usually I will be late or the last to be there. I'm deprived of sleep.. I srsly needa rest now! Today feel so restless! I was feeling so bored! First day of the week, my cubicle was empty. And I went to help around my colleague. Even my Clinical Instructor also realized that and asked me,"Why?" My immediate answer was I didn't ate my breakfast. Then she added You better don't faint! Anyway she is a sweet CI :) Spilled my LonganDrink at the tearoom, this is so clumsy of me. I was feeling so distracted w stuff. Just couldn't concentrate. Sigh.Back to the ward and was shocked to see my cubicle is filled w patients. I needa do the admission and parameter. This is made me so damnnn busy! At least I won't be feel bored for the 2hrs.Hopefully tomorrow I will have more stuff to do. Sad for Natalie, she gonna be busy.
Time to get my sleep now.Ciao