Friday. I completed my Case study by rushing on Thursday midnight! This is kinda shocking for me to realize that I'm doing it before the teacher asked me to. Miracle! I just came back from SHS on wed. Then CI asked me to find a case on thursday. And I completed it on Thursday and presented it to her on Friday which was kinda rush! But After presented, My friends who were with me on SHS told me that Actually I should have presented it on next monday! But CI didn't even tell me about it. She just came to be and said, " case study?" LOL!
Never mind, At least I done it if not she will be starting to condemn me again!
Is good to complete it beforehand (:
Her mid-posting comment about me was " Derrick is gaining confidence through more participation. He has to be more proactive to seek learning opportunity and to gain more knowledge to enhance understanding. He has the potential to do better!"
Is like so standard. CI always ask me to be more proactive! I'm already very active!
HOW PROACTIVE U WANT ME TO BE? SRSLY! ANAL!!
At least I know what to do now! I shall show how Proactive am I !!!!!!!
She seems kinda shy when I was about to open my learning guide to look at what her comments was about in front of her. She stretched her hand towards my booklet and shows that I shouldn't open it in front of her. I feel like reading out what she wanna say about me.
But never mind. Is kinda obvious too....
Tomorrow she won't be the same shift as me! GREAT;D
ICANDOWHATEVERIWANTED AGAIN :D
