
Love is just a feeling that people always taken advantage of. Srsly True.
Hmmm, didn't blogged for quite sometime and I'm BACK AGAIN!
Yesterday went shopping w John. Now i srsly understand him truely! At least i know what type of person he is. Srsly weird! At times i just can't stand him. I feel like asking him to FO!
sigh. SELF-CONTROL! Luckily I have that.
After that went to chomp2 to meet up with Cherie, Ning and Jess.
We went to eat dessert/dinner/k-box together!
After about like 2years ago? Since I sang at the K-box.
Still kinda fun actually, really enjoyed myself ttm :D
Today, went for Church Service at Pamela's church.
It always amazes me when I go to her church. Learn something new today.
Learn to good r/s w people among me. That is something difficult to do.
Cause people like me will feel lonely at times and srsly dont know what I should do?
Like finding new friends or girlfriends to be with, just for that moment?
After that, I will have the insecurity which will hunt me down.
That's why sometimes i just can't help it. ):
I needa learn it man! I NEEDA MASTER IT.
Watched Sorcerer Apprentice w Pamela, Rachel, Jinshan, E & A.
The movie was still okay, i think it just can't compare to my HORROR MOVIES.
The storyline is just so typical and standard. About saving the world-
But overall it is still nice. Just a bit (:
Gonna complete my task and off to sleep soon.
BYE PEOPLE.
Saw somebody got Baptized on the stage,
And P shoot a question that I didn't replied.
You wanna get baptize on stage too? Something like that.
I was puzzled. And kept thinking thinking and thinking.
Definitely I want to.
But when?
Sigh
And P shoot a question that I didn't replied.
You wanna get baptize on stage too? Something like that.
I was puzzled. And kept thinking thinking and thinking.
Definitely I want to.
But when?
Sigh