
LAST DAY OF SHS! & I SRSLY MISS THOSE PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS A LOT!
They are just sooooooo cute!
Today saw a few of them crying because of the jab!
The nurse say PRIMARY 1 KID also didn't cry,
You PRIMARY 5 leh!
But they are just still SCARE! Primary one kids are really damn BRAVE!
There's a bunch of PRIMARY 1 girls keep on giggle among themselves
when they look at me and my friends. that's CUTEEEEEEEE LA!
All of them are just soooo TALKATIVE!!! =D
Before I leave there's another bunch of PRIMARY 1 boys keep asking how old am I?
And I ask them to guess.
They keep saying 19? 20? 22? 24?
I look that old meh???
NO WHAT?!!!
But later on one of the kid ask me which year i was born in!
I said 1992. He's still able to calculate my age!
That's SRSLY INCREDIBLE LAAAA.
If I'm at their age. I dont even know how to DO THAT MAN.
KIDS NOWADAYS ARE REALLY CLEVER.
I FEEL SO INTIMIDATE BY THE WAY THEY SPEAK MAN!!!