first day of SHS went to Outram Park (HPB). Kinda Shocked when I reached there with my 2 friends cause i don't even recognise almost all of the people I saw just now. I'm like a complete loner sia!!! KUKUBIRD SIA. Then they posted me to Chongfu Primary School alone! w 5 of people from GROUP C. Fortunately they are FRIENDLY PEOPLE :D
Made 5 FRIENDS TODAY! Went to CFP after that.
The kids there srsly damn hyper. One of them is friendly ttm, Keep talking to me.
Keep calling my name repeatedly! hahahahaahhaha! DAMN CUTE SIA!
He's only 11 but the way he speaks is mature. Keep asking if I'm a trainee.
He's really one observant kid! When my friend him how old is him?
He said he was 23. CUTE TTM MAN!!!
After that going for my break and one primary 1 kid walk up to me and asked, "Who are you?
I replied," I'm a nurse."
Then he just walk off.. DAMN CUTE RIGHT? :D
Omg. They are just SOOOOOO ADORABLE!
& their canteen food is NICE AND CHEAP AT THE SAME TIME!
Awesome!!!!!!
Gonna enjoy my last day of SHS ON TML!
CIAO.
