It all takes COURAGE to do something. At least I have the courage to do things I never had done before. Which was kinda surprising as well. Didn't know I can make it :D Like becoming a Nurse? That isn't what I wanted to be. But I still give it a try & it work out quite good until now (: I don't mind becoming a nurse actually. At least I can appease my patients. That is all I wanted.
Today, CELEBRATED popo's birthday in the afternoon. hmmmm, It was kinda dreary nothing much to talk to some of my cousins as well. But it was still a GREAT TRIP to see them in pink health after all :D
Tml is my SHS day!!! GONNA ENJOY IT TO THE MAX MAN!
Gonna rest early! NIGHTS EVERYBODY!
Tml is my SHS day!!! GONNA ENJOY IT TO THE MAX MAN!
Gonna rest early! NIGHTS EVERYBODY!
