Sunday, April 11, 2010

Watched When In Rome & Ju-ON




Before I watched When In Rome with Yw. We went to eat Carl's Jr. The food there was really "the best of the best" man. The fries was like tasteless, Ice tea is like plain water( cause Yw didn't put sugar :P) & lastly the the burger taste so SUCKY!!! Wasted my MONEY!!
Anyway the movie was really a GREAT ONE!!! Is all about LOVE! Totally make me ENVY THEM TO THE MAX ONLY. But I still enjoyed it after all^^
After that, walked around the WHOLE ps with yw to kill time. At least I learn how to put on LG at mos burger. LOL. I think it should be easy now after I seen how a skilled person did that. Next time I shall not use a mirror =D
Watched Ju-On with Yw & the hui family. Is like the first time I feel so unafraid of horror movie. The first part was terrifying but the second part was still okay =D They will just do their standard trade mark just like some gurgling sound. And their victim will die or scared till they imagine stuff and end up killing their love ones. At least I enjoyed it!
Lots of GREAT MOVIES ARE COMING UP! I'M JUST GONNA WATCH THEM all^^
Eat dessert with them at CC. The dessert was still okay. Don't appease me much... & chitchated with them.
Went to my grandma's house after that to play MAHJONG! My favourite game! But after taking over SAMUEL! I LOST ALL MY CHIPS! Isn't because of SAMUEL'S SUEYNESS OR just I'm just not lucky ENOUGH?!!!! BABI. It has been a longlong time since I WIN MAN!! Why can't I win? I'M ALREADY PRO ENOUGH MAN! Argh!