Today woke up at 8am!!! Which was DAMN EARLY FOR MEEEE + I FORGOTTEN TO BRING MY GOGGLES ): Damn it man! Went back to take my GOGGLES and was late for 20minutes. Sorry dude. Met up with yq to swim which was TOTALLY SHIOKNESS (: Finally there's SUNLIGHT!. Went to swim about 17laps and SYIR CAME. & I completed my 20LAPS. At last I did it after so long.
After that went to meet up with Sy,Be & Ch. SORRY MAN! I'm late for 1hr ): Feel so GUILTY. Actually should be earlier than that. BUT I forgotten to bring my EZ-LINK card! Ate BILLY BOMBER WITH THEM, but Szeya SAY it isn't nice. NEXT TIME WE SHALL EAT XINWANG OR YOUR steamboat okay?!
Actually wanna L4D with BAIER & SZEYA but when we reach PS. It RAINS! DAMN IT. Totally RUIN OUR PLAN. Ate the dessert at PS, but it wasn't really nice. IT WAS DAMN SWEET!! WANT ME TO GET DIABETES ISIT?!
After that went back home~ Totally too weak to walk anymore!
DOG-TIRED TO THE MAXXXX~~