Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FINALLY FINISHED MY ORIENTATION WITH THE FRESHIES

I feel so damnnnnnnnnnnn tired after ending IT! We have to do THE DANCE which is so RETARDED! But I still manage to do it (: Heng it's still QUITE fun but mainly is tiring for me cause i didn't sleep enough for the day before. At least I team with yw. MUHAHAHAHA! That's so lucky of me man :D If didn't change group i think i will be still rotting there like hell siaaaa~

Time for me to sleep earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy soon (:
BB.


Yesterday, went to swam 30LAPS WITH WJ & YQ. Totally SHIOKNESS MAN! But it really burn the energy i got left! After that, play few rounds of badminton and went back to SCHOOL. I'm late again. LOLL.! Sorry about that. The briefing was kinda NAGGY. Later on, went over to olivia's house to hangover. YIWEN still wanna drink with me, MUHAHAHAHA. you lost! YIWEN! I WIN U U U U U .
Since u are saying you are giving me chance, i don't think u can give much chances either lorrrrrrrrrrr =p TOO BADDDDD. hahahahahaha.