Sunday, April 18, 2010

MAHJONG SESSION WITH 38 MAFIAs


BEST PICTURE OF THE DAY RIGHT YW??????






























Thursday, after buying books with 38 Mafias, I lost my EZ-LINK CARD!!!. That was really suckiest things that happened to me man! Arghhhh. Run back to the NYP to search for it, but still unableee to find it. But Yiwen manage to find it! That's SOOO LUCKY CAN?! Thanks YIWEN AND THE REST OF THE 38 MAFIAS accompany me, if not I think i won't be able to find my ez-link card lorr! After that went to eat and watched Shutter Island (: That movie is kinda scary and CONFUSING! Really catch no balls after watching it. still need to process it slowly sia! But overall the movie is still quite okay (:

Friday, OUTING WITH MELBOURNE'S FRIENDS.
Suppose to meet at 1pm! But i'm late by 9minutes!!! LOLL.
Sorry man!.
But we waited till 1:45 then proceed to Seoul Garden but
some of them didn't arrive yet...
So we DECIDED TO CANCEL IT & eat Manhattan fish market!
The FOOD THERE WAS REALLY SHIOKNESS MAN!..
After that went to watch KICK-ASS.
THE MOVIE REALLY ROCKS TTM.
What a adventurous MOVIE!
THE LITTLE GIRL, really ownage man!
It's totally from what a 11year old girl could really do!
But it's definitely AMAZING ~
Cam-whore with some of them at the Esplanade :D.

Today HAD mahjong session with different group of people!
BUT I TOTALLY ENJOYED MYSELF.
At least I WIN MAN!
Is like finally. I DIDN'T LOSE LOSE LOSE.
YAY!!!!!
Nice chatting with YIWEN TOO =D
YW : *NICE HAIRSTYLE I GOT* iknowiknow (:
HAHAHAHAA...