Wednesday, April 21, 2010

BEGINNING OF YEAR 2



Hmmmm, This picture really shows that I shouldn't stay strong.
But what do to man. I still have to pretend I'm as strong as ever even though i can't take
those criticism/sarcastic remark/bad comments.
Never mind, I will take it as it is. No matter what.
Who ask me to be DERRICKLIM the good-tempered guy that always appear to be.

First day of school wasn't what i expected. I'm late as usual!
Luckily my mentor which is my lecturer didn't make me do a makeup lesson.
Shiokness ^^ But I was commented on my hair again!
Argh. should I really needa cut my hair?
My oldest sister is pestering me to cut it.
Hmmmmmm. let me think about it.



I feel kinda relief after saying what I wanna say to Y (: Is like first time I did it man. After all I'm still a *shyboy* But i still did what i intend to do :D Ty for waiting for my bus to arrive almost all the time (: *appreciated*

Anyway Hope my cough will go away asap!
Ciao.