Saturday, November 8, 2008

FINALLY CAN HAVE MY OWN BLOGSKIN(:

DAMN HAPPY LA

MUST THANKS BERYL FOR TEACHING ME AND HELPING ME TO DO IT AT THE SAME TIME

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH=D







Today was damn bored, nothing much to do. Almost the whole day msn-ing. Going crazy soon luh, at night conferenc-ing with my GRANDDAUGHTER,BESTIE& GREAT GRANDSON. Starting was damn weird when chatting, but after awhile it was okay.After awhile, ONLY left me and MY GREAT GRANDSON. So we contiune chatting till 12.50. We talked about 45mins barhx, can't believe we got so much things to talk la. He said he wanna meet me larhx, it was like so WEIRD. I just know u only worhx, so maybe meeting him lorr. I actually wanna sleep at 1plus, but couldn't sleep. I was damn hungry la, hungry till i cannot sleep. ROAR, so i SMS-ed JOEL LORR. Can't believe he so free la, so late liao still not at home sleeping seh. I asked him whether wanna eat not, he so on la. He accompany go rp to eat. We meet there at about 2.30am barhx. I was eating and chit chatting with him, it has been awhile since we chat already. Still quite fun actually, after that went back home at 4plus. What he said was quite true," it's difficult for u to find someone u like/love or i can say it is impossible to do so." Actually i didn't believe it, but after thinking about it. It was true afterall. So we must cherish everyone around us, cannot let them BE ALONE(: BTW, THANKS JOEL BROTHER FOR ACCOMPANY ME SEH(: Now already 5plus liao lah, and i'm now still blogging. Can't believe it, i'm now so ENERGETIC^^ Gtg, TRYING TO FORCE MYSELF TO SLEEP. GOOD NIGHTS ALL~~~