Saturday, November 15, 2008

YO EVERYBODY(: I'm back to blogging again. Now is already 3.30am in the morning and i'm still here blogging, it's so unbelievable. After o level, life is so BORING. But never mind, at least i dont have to stress for o levels again =x. Yesterday was quite a fun day as i went out with XY,WY,LA. We went to LA'S SCHOOL. Can't imagine HER SCHOOL WAS SO OLD AND WEIRD. It doesn't look like school like, more like a CHALET TO ME. No wonder SG have not enough space, maybe most of the SPACE IS CAME FROM PC SCHOOL. LOLS. To BCP,I dont know why MOST of you like to SAY I LIKE N.G,N.S. So weird LARHX, even though she looks quite chio, but i only admire her , dont have the FEELING for her. UNDERSTAND? I 1000% DONT LIKE/LOVE HER. And for the S, is totally can say 100% impossible lah. HER ATTITUDE SUCKS, HER CHARACTER SUCKS, EVERYTHING THAT IS HER'S IS SUCKS. LOLS, hope those who know the person, PLEASE KEEP IT TO URSELF. THANK YOU(: CC got ask me one question before, i think that question i didnt think before i reply barhx. EVEN IF M.S.U LIKE/LOVE ME, i did say i wont like/love her. But now i think.... wait till it happen then decide barhx. HAIYO, it's so DIFFICULT TO SAY NOW. I CANNOT ASSUME, she too gooodddddd for me. LOLS, THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR/REASON IS THEY ARE ALL NOT MY TYPE OF FRUITS. TIME TO SLEEP ALREADY, GOOD NIGHT ALL~ Will be back to blog on WED. GRAPES DREAMS.