Wednesday, November 5, 2008

YO PEOPLE(: I'M finally back to blogging. My o levels is ending soon AT NEXT TUESDAY, ARGH. Hope it will end faster. Miss my MUM SO MUCH><. I doubt she will be back so soon, maybe after few months? So freak, i will alone almost for the next few months. DAMN LONELY:(, I have to learn to do laundry, clean the house and do things that HOUSEWIFE ALWAYS DOES. Now then i realised being a housewife is so TOUGH. But never mind, at least i learn how to be independent. However, that's damn TIRING. Just came back from my M.T PAPER 1&2. I'm damn UNLUCKY LA, didn't bring my CHINESE DICTIONARY. But at least manage to complete my ESSAY AND LETTER. Hope can SCORE BARHX. I still have to clean my OWN ROOM AND WASH THE CLOTHES. ARGH~!!!!!! damn TIRED CAN. Don't know when i can still take it. Hope my mum will be back soon barhx, BTW I STILL HAVE TO COOK LA. OR else i will be BURNING ALL MY MONEY ON FOOD SOON. Who still have the home economic books? Borrow me? I need the recipe(: