Sunday, September 2, 2012

We shall not be moved

Somehow somewhat when my officer sang this song, it just crept into my heart so deeply that I just felt the gushing of sadness kept flowing into my heart. Unbelievably true. It goes like this, " We shall not be mo-oo-ved. We are Disciples, we shall not be moved x2. Just like a tree standing by the river side, we shall not be mo-oo-ved. Jesus, Jesus, all the way. We like it here we like it here, we call ourselves a home, a home, a home sweet home."
The lyrics I changed and it totally apply to what I'm feeling right now. I shall not be moved by the world like how God's calling has always been that we shall stand firm in our faith. And if this is consider tough, what is consider easy? The things I been through in Nursing is even more tougher than this mentally x1471057105701. Madness if you know what I mean. Nothing can be compare to physical toughness.
God always provide and shows me that I can do it with Him. Really He has shown me through so many events. Through the wakes I been to, almost all of them I feel that I can't overcome it. It's too much for me to handle but God always prove me wrong. And I ended up becoming stronger from it. I'm really amaze by how I have withstand all these storms God has put into my life. I truly thank you Lord. Without all of these, I won't grow, I can't even become what I am right now. So much gratitude I have and the reliance I needa have for you needa grow as well. God help me to be more reliant in you, my own strength will bound to fail. I know it God, I needa apply it. Help me Oh Lord.

Every single moment I could spend time with people, 
I gotta cherish it.
It has been a fruitful day for me.
Volleyball w jeremy, kynaston
hangout with eelin, cherie, samuel and his girlfriend
night light with alexis, ariel, nathalie, geradine and lucien
And lastly HSH.
Crashing time,
Tata