So so so many things I wanna do but yet time is always constraint for me. Gotta do things within my priorities and set my priorities right and do it. Even like a situation in army when somebody loses his number tag in my platoon, it implicates on everyone who is in that platoon. Never will I imagine how severe it can be and all of us have to search high and low for his tag and ended up we gotta standby universe. Put in simpler terms, it means we gotta pour out all our stuff from the lockers, the bags, field bag, every single things we have we gotta unpack it. It was really a time to test my faith as well cause everybody will be blaming him and absolutely yes everybody will start being self-centered. Really really, at some point of time I am like that but when I come to my realization what if it was me? How will I feel? How will the guy feels too? He was emotionally hurt, felt with so much guilt and self-pity. Never will I know how much it cost somebody to feel like that. I really hope this incident will allow me to cherish everybody around me and not being judgmental when bad stuff happens. It was really a lesson to learn from when all of us is going through the same thing and we gotta stick side by side with one another. Blaming,cursing or even evil thoughts will not do any good to us. Thank God I'm still able to bookout yesterday night.
Lesson which I won't forget.