Tuesday, May 8, 2012





































Happy Birthday Erica & Joyce! ♥
Sad to say, I didn't take pictures with them individually and all these pictures are just bit and pieces of the lovely brothers & sisters I have in church.

Incredibly time spent with Joke today and realized that The book Boundaries is not to withhold giving but instead is to learn how to give even more with the boundaries I had. Interestingly I had the wrong intention. Glad Joke told me and I pondered for awhile and realized all that I'm thinking was too much. In fact, there's nothing wrong about it. Cause the people around me doesn't do what I do, doesn't mean I wrong or need to change. I'm doing well and I should keep it up. Must be those people who ask me to change and it somehow influenced me. It's my life though, I will do what God has planned for me and need not follow what others said unless there is really a need to.