Saturday, May 12, 2012

Beautiful Date












Dated Claire ♥ 
Really hope she enjoyed herself && she will continue to look forward to her other dates in the future. It was really a simple yet fun date! Incredible! It's always the people that are there which really brings up the ambiance, I totally like it. The only thing i doesn't like it, it's myself uh. LOL. Should really have those mirror reflection kinda camera so that I can always look upon it before I take a picture. I look pretty hideous. Anyway, it was a great time spent today. Spent time with my 2nd sister and visited my Grandmother, followed by Bibletalk and Date. Wee, such a great date though and time spent. The talk is always what I'm looking forward to and it always makes me feel so much better & I hope I change Claire perception of Date and she'll feel so much better too ♥






 Look at those bisceps! Oh gosh, It grew bigger in less than 2 months.

 Great outing with my nursing friends (Y) Our first outing @ Apple's bee, three Js and one D. Simply interesting! Get to know them in a deeper state than before. I really love it! And to know people like Joivan, so buff yet he has a heart for others too. Fantastically nice ♥