Simply encouraged by Matt, V and EnolaGraciaWarouw! Pretty surprised by the cake Venessa had made for me, Thank you so much for using six hours of your time to make it! I really appreciate it so much & ( Note to Venessa : please go and see a doctor asap, really ,you need to) At first,I was thinking of just planning a follow-up date to encourage Enola and at the same time asking Matthew and Venessa along to join us. In between, Venessa and I wanted to surprise Matthew and Enola too, so we made bought some fruits and added some ingredients to it. To my surprise, I ended up got surprised by them unknowingly & got encouraged at the same time. Super duper shocked and God is awesome! It really make me feel so different and wanna look forward to my Birthday once again. Thanks guys ♥ Love you like a love song babyyyyy ♥
Thanks guys, I will start to look forward to my Birthday.


