My family is so connected with the relatives. Things that I thought I know but I don't. They still contact those far far away relatives, like my grandma's sisters! My grandma has 15 siblings which literally surprised me. 5 of them are just step brothers and sisters, so she has 9 siblings. It just surprised me in the wake when I sees so many of my grandma's sisters and brothers. so amazing! Things that I needa learn from them- Being so connected even though they lived in Malaysia. And now I know my family is so hugeeeeee! My great grandpa has 4 wives which really makes me wonder how many cousins do I really have? Hundred plus? I guess it's unimaginable.
Appreciated them so much. I guess this is how I learnt to be so connected with human beings. Thank God for showing me that!
Right now, I'm still in dilemma. Still thinking thinking and thinking about my life, goals and everything.
That one that got away