Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Footloose

Awesome movie with sharon & rachel, totally enjoyed ourselves. It has been a long time since I watched such a humorous and touching movie! Love it so much. Actor and actress is sooooo compatible!!!
Sigh, if only reality there is such love and matching! It will be lovely~ Make me wanna be in a relationship so badly only! ARGH. If only, the time is now. But yeah, it's a no for now though.


Currently having attachment and everything seems so blurry for me, but it's already Day 7 for me and I guess I'm adapting quite well already. Felt lika Year1 like what the DN said on the first day. So incompetent, trying so badly to change and be function as a staff nurse. I guess it needs time. God help me, give me the strength!









captivating songs from Footloose the movie. LISTEN PEOPLE LISTEN~ Awesome songs :)
Holding out for a Hero
Prayed for my grandma to be alright.