Thursday, July 7, 2011

Teens

Went to send Sarah Desouza and Erica off. It was really a great experience to have Sarah with us in Singapore. She really boost my conviction to the next level. Learn quite a lot from her that we all need to be challenge, encourage & able to accept what others have to say about us. It's really time to have a humble pie and change for God. That's what we needa do. Thankyousomuch for the devo Sarah ♥ appreciated it much. ^^
Today Lab Theory Test is over and it wasn't that tough after all. Thank God for that and I'm kinda relieve. One down, and another one to go. SKILLS TEST ON MONDAY! OH NO.
C'mon inhibit the negativity in me. I needa unleash my optimism! I CAN DO IT. It'll be easy! Nothing is incapable for me, for God is there for me. Even my attachment schedule is out. This is really booms. I needa really start paying attention and be more attentive in class. Lesser of kartrider please. Self-control self-control self-control!
Anyway things has been going well for me. *ELATED ELATED ELATED*
Goodnight all.
Time to say goodbye.