Saturday, July 9, 2011

CAUCASIAN ♥


Great hangout with Hannah, Maddy & the rest of the teens♥ It's just so great to make new friends from other countries. It was just legit. Legit is something I learnt from Hannah & Maddy and it's something common for Caucasian to say it's cool and great. And I LOVE CAUCASIAN SO MUCH ♥ I DON'T WHY TOO, BUT I JUST LOVE THE WAY THEY ARE. SIMPLY AWESOME.
I has been so moody recently, can't even know what am I doing. Being such an ass to ahya my classmate. Just felt so guilty that I shouldn't raise my voice at her, just because I'm cranky. Sigh it's like the few times I did that to her already. Argh. @(*&$()%&@% ^ 
I really needa change my attitude!!! OBLIVIATE PLEASE
I'm so gonna watch HARRY POTTER! argh. Suddenly I have the urge to watch it alone. WHY :( Sounded so lonely yet I wanna do it.
Pathetic shit. 
'Don't copy the behavior and customs of the world,
but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.'
Romans 12:2