Sunday, July 17, 2011

Skyscraper


 Woah, today I woke up like 0730 and later went for North-East bbt and it was soooooooo early!!! Can't believe I'm able to wake up so early despite me sleeping as little as 6hrs. Breathtaking. Just almost made me feel like sleeping in every parts of the trip. But it was definitely awesome to hangout with the teenssss and the teen workers :) BRILLIANT! And yesterday I went for the North bbt. It was another great day for me to learn how to cook. Something different and inspirational for me to gain from during the bbt.
Today is the 3rd last day before Sonia is leaving Sg. I really hope everything go well for her and may God be with her at all times.
Hangout with Aretha and Sarah was kinda fun! It's another day out with the teens again. LOVELY PEOPLE ! :D Felt much younger! LOL. But it's still great to be with them! ^^
May everything go smoothly for my presentation
on Wed and Thu.
Nothing has been done yet,
but tomorrow will worry for itself.
I know everything can be doable.
TY GOD.