Today really it's a such a fuming day for me and it really makes me control my anger and make me really humble in doing stuff. I'm not like a hot-headed guy will flare out at others when they are not flexible, when they are not appeasing me. I guess I did change in some ways. I really do calm down and really think for them. If that's what they want, then let it be. Do it according to their plan. I have no right to object since they are the planner, since they are the ones who initiate it. But I hope if people are really unhappy with me, just say right in front of me & I'll change immediately. Rather than people giving me sarcastic comment and stuff. It seriously sucks ttm. What if I do it to you. Seriously, did anybody think of that before when they start being so sarcastic? I don't think so. Anyway, STOP RANTING DERRICK. Time to be more optimistic. At least this outing is for the indo teens, at least they are happy. That's all what I ask for.
Things still turn out good.
Thank God for everything.