Things hasn't been quite good for me, bcls failed. remedial on monday. retest on 10 of january. Needa drill myself to study like a nerd soon. Time to buck up buck up buck up. No more slacking LIMJINGHAN. I needa start working hard and stop being so lazy.
Celebrated Baier's birthday w my classmates at naked fish restaurant & celebrated Annie's birthday with 38mafias at some hk restaurant that gave her a gigantic milk tea which the 8 of us couldn't finished it. And went to find jenjen & sharon at cp. Life was still quite exciting for me to have so many friends around me concerning, caring and loving me. I just feel so blissful. Gonna enjoy my holidays and relax myself ttm! I needa go shop till i drop & more movie therapy for me. C'mon baby. I just needa watch some horror movie right now.
- The Chronicle of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Let me in
- Rapunzel: A Tangle Tale
- The Tourist
Moviemoviemovie
