Sigh. My dad bought me some cheena medicines and expect me to eat it cause he says it is good for me. It srsly just makes me feel that I'm spastic. I'm normal normal normal. I don't mind taking pills but there isn't a need for me to take it. I just hate arguing with my dad. sigh.
From his perpective I can understand. He buy them cause he's concern about me. But there's always a why towards everything, cause I'm in the Y Generation. We will always ask why why & why. I just don't wanna eat those medicines for nothing even though he says it's for my own good. I still cannot understand why. Now I finally understood those patients who ain't ill and refuses to eat medications. Cause they ain't feeling the pain right now.
Maybe I'm stubborn. Maybe I'm just not understanding at all. Maybe God wants me to obey my dad. Maybe God wanna test my faith.
Maybe I should just eat & shouldn't create anymore problems,
I shall eat for the sake of eating.
Fml