Sunday, October 24, 2010


Yesterday celebrated my niece 2nd birthday. It was just soawesome,  almost everything about my niece was in pink. Her cute little dress with wings are pink, her cake is filled with hellokitty and it was in pink & even the tissue paper is hellokitty and it was in pink too! I guess she love it a lot :) And i hope she's able to call me uncle soon! Sounded kinda old, but im still a young uncle :) Today attended church service at 10am. It is meaningful to me, i just want to get baptise asap! aww man. My aim is to get baptise, when? I guess it's still tough to decide. anyway, Friday service teaches me lots of stuff. God will help us no matter how many times we fall. That srsly touches my heart when i hear that. Just like the video that one of the adult had shown us today. It was just soooo amazing that they can be so calm and patient with us :( It srsly break my heart when i see that. sigh. The father just have a big heart just like God who will just forgive us over and over again, if we just seek forgiveness and confess. This video simply just appall me, to me it doesn't sound humorous but to others it may. Hope you will enjoy it :D 


Most probably I should be joining my leader grp, maybe it's time to change to a new group for a new environment i suppose.
It doesn't look that bad after all.
As long as there's peace in my class,
Whatever I do it's nothing :)
hopefully im able to join back my bible study asap!
I WANT TO GET B.