Rant of the day:
Seriously what can I do in order to appease everyone. Seriously, I tried whatever I can do to understand you people. Firstly, I understand why you don't wanna join back the group1, and I srsly understood why you will do that. I tried to appease you, and didn't force you to join back. But some of the rest was srsly complaining that it was your fault and you should just join back. But srsly, can they dont be so freaking self-centered! As if she will be happy if she join back. I didn't force you people to join her group1 as well, just merely asking and there goes those fucking excuses and nonsense. Forgive and forget? Everybody deserve a second chance for goodness sake. I wanted to join over, but realising that my group4 will be short of one people in a certain module so I can't change group. And I understand that group2 most of them srsly won't wanna change group as well. So what I suggest is a 3 group minor reshuffling thingy. And there goes again. Somebody who had their objection and stuff. And wanted the group2 to reshuffle as well, in order to be fair. What is fair duh? I didn't even complain from the start, and you still wanna suggest all this shit. I also understand that group2 wont wanna reshuffle, I tried appease them. But they just want group2 to freaking shuffle together as well. Then what am I gonna do? Fatal 4 way reshuffling group thingy? Group2 keep giving excuses about their group had started their ICA and i understand. Then some of group4 people just wanna drag out the past and said last semester it happen it to my group before and they just want fairness. Seriously I just have no idea what to do. sigh. Then have anyone of you tried thinking for me? I'm just fucking pissed off with everything Srsly, I wish I can fuck care everything, but i just couldn't.
-End of Rant-