Somebody come and fly with me!
Ended my attachment on 01/10/10 which is on a Children's Day. Anyway, attachment is getting so tiresome for me, i just can't take it soonnnnnn. Sigh, hopefully i can endure it for one & a half year more. Some it cause all my pimples to appear out of nowhere. That's srsly sucks ttm. I need my facial therapy soon, real soon. Yesterday, went to Rayson's Chalet. Nothing much we could do, except for drinking, mahjong-ing and watching tv. This is the first time I dont have the urge to drink, just don't feel like drinking anymore. Feeling low once again. Didn't slept much as well, only 2-3hrs of sleep and I'm awake till now. I'm feeling like a deadman walking. I'm srsly tired ttm, my arms are aching, legs are aching and having a headache soon. I'm just feeling so weak. I shall pray hard to God that I shall be fine soon.September has just ended & so has my attachment.Time to wake up wake up wake up DLJH! I'm always envy my friends who have a soulmate. I srsly make me feel so different from them cause i'm always having the loneliness within me. It just doesn't feel good. *saddening* Mahjong isn't going well for me as well, I'm seems to be having a losing streak that I will always lose. FML. Time for me to get some rest soon. Shall update more often, Bye Folks.
