Tuesday, September 28, 2010


Happy Birthday KOHXINRU! :) MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE! ESPECIALLY your all along desire to get a BF ! Excel in whatever you are doing ! CHEERS! :D


My Gpa drop from 2.19 to 2.07! This is just so disheartening, the only relief i had was i don't have to take any sub papers!
That helps me to be more positive in my thinking.

HS2124: C
HS2126:C
HS2128:D
HS2129:C
HS2132:C+
HS2133:C
HS2134:B
HS2135:B HS2137:D+

My Clinical Attachment pull me down! 14 credits and I only got a D+. Suck ttm. Hope I won't have to see my gpa again. Lastly I screwed my gpa!!!

Left with 3 more days to my holidays! I already planned to watch TheShockLabyrinth: House of horror, Devil, The OtherGuys, Buried, Duedate and Narnia! Hopefully these 3 days will be as pleasant as today! ciao people. I shall go and sleep now!