Tuesday, September 14, 2010

13 More Days to go before I can have my 2weeks of HOLIDAYS!

This is so true! No wonder I'm only 18. hahahah! My heart must have love too much i think.

Finally I'm back to blogging! It has been some time since I blogged. Feel sooooooo Great to be blogging again. Enjoyed my Outing w my 38Mafias clique :) MISSES THEM ALOTT! And btw SORRY SISTER CHENGHUI! I went out w them and didn't went to celebrate your birthday w Szeya, Eileen, Meisheng, Aisyah & Baier. So sorry about it.

















Celebrated Pamela's birthday w her Church friends which is kinda FUNN :D Made new friends and went to a restaurant called Hatched. That's soooo COOL. First time going to the place which was located at SMU!.Which is srsly far from the place I live !




2nd day, at my attachment in hospital. It's seriously bored totheextend that I feel like dosing off. Nothing much I can do and the patients there is like so limited & healthy. Aww man, it must be our healthcare system is just so great that our patients is sooo HEALTHY i suppose. Found what is Angioplasty. Actually I found that before but i forgotten about it! But now i think i'm able to remember for live. It is the technique of mechanically widening of a narrowed or obstructed blood vessels: typically as a result of atherosclerosis. An empty and collapsed balloon on a guide wire, known as a balloon catheter, is passed into the narrowed locations and then inflated to a fixed size using water pressures.The balloon crushes the fatty deposits, so opening up the blood vessel to improved flow, and the balloon is then collapsed and withdrawn.
Just hope that I'm able to have more work to do in the remaining 13 days! GOOD LUCK TO ME ! I SHALL SUCCEED AND EXCEL in my attachment w compliment :)

I'm still hesitating. Should I still seek god?
Fuckmydamnbloodyheartwhichonlyponderaboutlove.
I wanna divert my attention.
ARGH. FML TTM!