
Yesterday outing w Amanda, Weian, Kahhui, Zhihao, Verene, Sandy, Zhikai, Cherylene, Louise & Bodui.
It has been a longlonglong time since we met! What a nice outing right? With such a GREAT PLANNER LIKE ME! :D hahahahaha.
Srsly, it has been quite a tough time being a Planner. I'm always the one planning. Getting used to it already. It was still a GREAT SESSION W THEM (:
Had a tough time finding our TAUHUA! In the end, ended up having dessert.
Watched PCK the movie. The movie wasn't that fantastic. Just a lame movie after all!
Just like PCK drama on CH 5.
Slacked w Bodui, Weian, Kahhui, kevin, and R till 2am.
Srsly that was kinda shagged! Tired ttm!
Today will be a boring day for me again, staying at home as per normal. ):
Needa start studying soon!.
C'MON MOTIVATION! I NEED YOU.

Sigh, I just have the feeling of loneliness again. This feeling will be always with me.
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.
At times, I don't even know what the fuck I want :/
Srsly, What i really want?
I want something real !
SIGH. When can I really have it?
WHEN??????