Sunday, August 22, 2010

Haiji Lane

Went out w Cherie & Eelin to HaijiLane for the first time. The place is kinda narrow w stuffs but it's really interesting! Lots of unique stuff you couldn't find in other shops. Those things ain't that expensive only for some. It's still a nice place to slack around! I should bring some of my friends to there soon. Maybe I needa Sheesha soon! Missed Sheesha somehow. I wanna sheesha! There's a Indian saw me passing by his Sheesha's shop and he keep asking me, " Sheesha?"
I said," no." Then I was wondering, do I look like I have the Sheesha face or your business is really suck till you needa ask random people who walk pass your shop to sheesha? Anyway I didn't sheesha after all :(
SIGH.


Anyway, My BBM worked! Finally it worked! The starhub fellow didn't even tell me that I needa setup my BB through the internet. BLOODY HELL. Then just now I waited at there for 2hrs in order to get my BB to surf the net. Luckily it worked in the end. :)


"I realise sometimes it isn't good to follow your heart to do something,
sometimes you just have to lead your heart to the right direction instead of following your heart aimlessly."

Gonna get some sleep soon,
Tmr will be playing badminton w my uncles & cousins.
Goodnight.