
Lucky me that I only late by few minutes for my lab lesson. Totally boring! My mentor's facial expression totally didn't change man. She can't joke & always have the strict face all the time which make us feel so dead...
Had such a long break which makes me fall asleep in the meeting with my groupmates. I just felt so tired. Do I have the face that I'm v sad? Why some of my classmates ask me not to be sad? If u want, me to be sad then say. If not please dont ask me not to be sad. Cause I'm not.
And sorry for atittude-ing some of my classmates just now ): I'm really very sorry for that/ Hope you will forgive me. Is just a moment of anger. Even if it's too late to apologize! I WILL STILL APOLOGIZE AND HOPE THAT U WILL FORGIVE ME!!!
Is definitely me against the world for now. Maybe I should rest my brain for now, and stop thinking of anything.
Just hoping my wish will come true, Dk whether when will it come. I still hope that it will.