Woke up early in the morning and realize that I'm all alone at home again. The loneliness makes me feel like wanna c one again! Just hated that feeling so much. Totally can't feel any warmness around me, only moodiness. Went to meet wj, ym, nick, yq & hm for lunch at BB. Crap around with them as per normal and watched RobinHood.
After that had
Had too much caffeine in my body right now! But im still feel like sleeping! ):
How I wish I can be like my niece? Can be loved by everyone, only have acceptance and not rejection. Isn't that great? Life will be more peaceful & lovely in that way.
I always wonder that I can say I can be there for you, but no one will says that to me? Isn't that saddening? How I wish somebody or anybody can say that to me? At least i won't feel so lonely.
Even though there's no hope, I will still gonna move along to make it through, even it cause me to lose myself completely. jy DERRICK!