Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Went to watch My sister's keeper with Xinru, Pamela,Wan & Lina(: That's Kinda touching movie, feel lots of LOVE FROM THERE.. Had new friends again (: hahaha. It's good to know new friends. Hmmm, Tomorrow gonna start early and end late. That sucks man!!!

Anyway, yesterday post was just a moment of anger. Don't have to know who is that, cause it doesn't matter you know a not. It has already been the past. Forget it =D

Hope today I can sleep well, Yesterday didnt sleep well MAN!!! _|_ Just now in Bio lecture I was like falling asleep all along. hais... plus I'm like Yawning all the way through NGTHAILEE CLASS. Some more she spot me yawning the most. LOL~~~ Gonna eat my Apple now :D BB.

Sometimes I wonder why am I so soft-hearted?
Always give in to people and people hardly give in to me...
No wonder I'm like always getting taken advantage of.
Gonna learn to be More Heartless next time...