Hais, I feel so sad yet helpless. One of my BFF ask me to try but the other one ask me not to.Cause he said you will know you will hurt her one day...Why bother to try? That will only inflict pain to the other party.Hais.... I'm in a dilemma right now~But i think i shouldn't start a r/s rightnow.even though i feel like trying out with her.Just that, there's boundaries within me that stopped me from doing that:(Arghhhh....hate it man....When can Derrick be more BRAVE ENOUGH TO OVERCOME HIS FEAR AND BECOME MORE CONFIDENT in himself?hais...have I made the wrong decision?My glass heart is already cure from my past experience.But i don't know why I just scare it might just happen again...if not, I might be heartless toward the other party.I just have those negative thoughts in my mind that i couldn'stop thinking.ARGH.
THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY SOON~~~.